Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best Live Version of a Song, Volume 1

Short post here today but a momentous one. I'm introducing a new feature that's near and dear to my heart. I know you are pumped.




Live performances are the best. With Autotune rendering the ability to sing obsolete (I'm looking at you, Ms. Swift), great performers today are a commodity. Depressing state of music put aside, I always trek on over to YouTube every time I fancy a new song, search for the best live version, download it (sorry, music industry), and hit repeat. Now that I have a handy-dandy blog, I shall post them every so often for your consumption. Also, if you disagree with my music tastes, whatever. I like what I like.

Today's historic introductory post honors my current music obsession Adele, who just debuted at #1 literally everywhere. If you haven't heard of her before, the video above is quite the introduction. She's unbelievable. Plus, that dude at the beginning looks like a less fat, British version of Eric Stonestreet from "Modern Family." Eric Stonestreet is surprisingly not gay. Who knew?




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment